First I would like to start out by saying that Chris and I have known each other for 4 years now. We met on a leap year Febuary 29,2004
4 years later we have a dog, house and a beautiful girl. We share so many memories and love.
Friday Clara had her first real photo shoot. It was a lot of fun. She wasn't so happy towards the end. But who would be. I don't have the pictures yet, but as soon as I get them you will see them on the blog.
Then we started our trip to Pheonix
Max gets the front seat before me!
Lunch at In & Out



4 comments:
It's nice that you live close enough to more family to visit them for the weekend. Clara looks just darling in her bathing suits.
Do you find it ironic that Max was riding bitch? Clara looks yummy as ever! I will send you that package from the Easter bunny that Brodey help put together. Did I tell you that I am going home for 2 weeks? I know you are jealous!!!
The temptation to bite her face is also very strong. Especially in those adorable little swimsuits. So it looks like Jenny's coming home, so you should too! I miss you and Cosette misses her BFF.
Oh my goodness Julia, she is SO cute! i love her in her little swim suits!! She's ADORABLE!
-Kelsey Strazzo
Post a Comment