Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Van Horne

We were so excited when we got the package from you guys. Clara and I couldn't open it fast enough. Chris and I love the picture of the Savior. My cousin is such a great artist and I'm so glad I finally have an art piece done by him in our home. I love this time of year to think of our Savior and all he has done for us. And the picture brings the spirit into our home. We thank you a million. Clara loved it all. Every time I pull out something for her, her legs and arms went every where. It was so cute. She loves the bear. She hugs it to death when I give it to her. The dress is beautiful and I love the hair pretties. She is wearing one of them in the picture. They are so much fun. Thank you so much for all you do for us. WE LOVE YOU and miss you! Can't wait to see you again.

0 comments: