Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yummy, yummy rice cereal

Clara started on rice cereal. She can't get it fast enough. She takes the spoon from me and tries to suck on the spoon. It's really entertaining.
She loves to get it all over her face.
Look at the chubby. Don't you wont to eat her.

8 comments:

Kollen Marchant said...

MMMMM. .. that looks good. She is so darling. Hey I'm coming for a visit on March 2 or 3. I would love to get together with you and I'm sure we will.

The Jensen's said...

Holy Buddah! Cute bows. Are those the ones you make?

Leslie said...

The more chub the better. She and Sara would be good friends.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and yes I could just eat her. Now that she is eating cereal she should start sleeping better. I hope that for you. Yea. I love you all.

The Mortimer's said...

Julia, she is so adorable! I hope you are doing well!

LaDonna and Ben said...

When are you coming home next? I need to nibble on that baby. Her age is so fun. I love you guys.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Yummy! I saw that you called. Sorry I missed you! I'll call you later. Love you!

Raquel Ruggles said...

Can you move back? I am in need of an excellent hairdresser and I hate trying new people out. Also, Cosette is missing her bf, and is dying to see her. We miss you!!!