Thank you everyone that helped me with the center piece. This is what I came up with. I think I'm going to go with #3 or if you think one is better tell me. Thank you!
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
5 comments:
you did a great job!
#3 GETS MY VOTE!! CUTE JULIA.
3 gets my vote too. so cute. can you come home already. i miss my hairdresser, and you are so perfect at my hair!
that was me. (raquel)
Very cute! Can't wait to see you. I miss everyone right now and plus the sunshine! I love you!
Post a Comment