Easter day was so much fun. The night before I had a hard time sleeping. All I could think about was her Easter dress I bought a month before. Doesn't she look cute. Then we went to church to show of her Easter dress and learn more about the Savior. Then we came home from church and Chris and Clara went on an egg hunt. Chris had a lot of fun and Clara had know idea what we were doing. Fun time. Then we went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house and had an Easter dinner put on by my Aunt Denise. It was really good. We also had an Easter hunt there, but Chris and Clara did not participate. We had to much candy. I did NOT want more. All I do is eat and eat and eat it all. Anyways we had so much fun.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter Day
Posted by Van Horne at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment