Last Thursday Clara had her 4 months check up. She weighed 17 pounds and 24 inches long. She's a big one. We are loving every minute of it. She is finally laughing. The other day she was sitting on my lap and all a sudden she started laughing at our dog. It was a lot of fun. She loves watching everything I do. If I could hold her all day she would love it. I guess she's living in a dream world. She is dang heavy and I can't hold a 17 pound baby and clean the kitchen at the same time. Not happening! Sorry Clara.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How stinkin' cute is she!?! Love the chubs! Love them!
you kill me. you are so funny, and cosette misses her bff. come home soon!
So When I bought that cute kitty towel I thought to myself..."This towel is huge". So looking at the picture is looks like 17 pounds of pure cuteness and chub is making the towel look quite small.I will have to send you a even bigger towel. Oh by the way I sent your Birthday gift and the stuff from the Easter Bunny to Clara Rose in the mail today. I hope it gets there in time. XOXO Jennie & Brodey
Post a Comment