Thursday, March 27, 2008

Birthday Girl!


On Tuesday I turned
Big 24!
It is so scary how time flies. It seems like yesterday I turned 16 and I was able to date BOY'S!
Now I'm 24 and I have a kid. weird! Anyways, I had so much fun. I did nothing around the house which was my big present to my self. Chris brought me my favorite lunch, 3 taco's from La Poloma. Its a small Mexican restaurant in town. I love it. Then later we had our first date without Clara. It was harder then I thought. All I did was think of her while I was eating dinner. But it was fun. Then we picked up Clara and had cake and ice cream. It was awesome. I told Clara the best present for my birthday would be for her to sleep through the night without waking up. She decided to give me a night full of screaming bloody murder. She started teething again on Sunday and you and see the tooth. Hope it broke through. Anyways I still love her but I'm still waiting for a good night sleep from her.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Bday! Are you guys coming to Roseville anytime soon? We would love to see you.

The Lamb Family said...

Happy b-day, Julia! Man, can't wait until I have sleepless nights;)
Anyways, I'm glad you had a great day. Take care, and love all the pictures you've posted!

p.s.
yay! our husband's 1yr. probation is done!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday! I know we have never met, but we know your husbands family from our old Rocklin ward, him and my husband were friends! And I love looking at your blog, your daughter is sooo adorable! Also, we have the same b-day (March 25th right?), and we are the same age! Weird? Small world! Anyways, just wanted to say Happy Birthday! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Happy Birthday!!I love You!