Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Roley- Polly



Sorry it took so long to tell all my fellow readers, if there's any. Clara rolled over for the first time on Saturday. I was so excited I started screaming. That would explain her crying right after. It is so much fun watching my little girl grow and blossom right before my eyes. I love her so much and I can't imagine my life without her. Everyone is wondering who she looks like. This is what Chris and I came up with. She got from me her eye color, nose and my mouth actually my sisters month, Melissa's. From Chris she got her eye shape, shape of face, hair line and my favorite her ear lobs. So she is a true daddy's girl.

5 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

I could just eat her chubby little face off. Lakai is already in love with your little Haven Donna, and if that doesn't work that Emilia can marry Elias. Or Rafe could marry Clara. THere are so many possibilities now that there are so many little babies. (Cosette could marry Simeon!)

Raquel Ruggles said...

By the way, those pictures are hilarious! I love the one with the bear, her little face is priceless!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Kirra rolled all over starting at six months and she just started to army crawl/scoot at ten months...so for a good four months...that was her transportation! She is ADORABLE! Those pictures are so dang cute! Good luck deciding which one to make the huge one! I would love to take pictures of Clara! Can't wait to see you guys!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Julia, absolutely scrumdiliumshis! She has grown up so much, I can't believe it! Give my love to that cute baby of yours and I will see you real soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and I think my favorite is the one with the teddy bear. Her face and getup are so precious but I love the outfit and her look of what! in the other one. So who knows. Hey,rolled over,how fantastic! That's great!I love the blog. It's great seeing her growing but I'm aching to hold her. We love you, kisses and hugs.