We had so much fun dying easter eggs .
We did one with dots and we also put the first letter of our name on them to. I don't know if you can see them or not. We used food coloring this year instead of the stuff you get at the store and they are so much brighter. I LOVE them. We had lots of fun!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Dying easter eggs
Posted by Van Horne at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun, Happy Easter!
What fun and did you eat them? Boy I don't know where the time goes but I've missed a couple of weeks so I had to catch up. the basket & decorations & gifts from gramma and 17 pounds was wonderful. And she's grown 4 inches since last appt. incredible!!! I love you all, hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment