I have to be craft this week and I need your help. I have to come up with an Easter center piece for Enrichment Night on thursday. So if anyone has any good ideas throw them my way. Thank you!
you could make an "easter tree" with real sticks in a bucket and blown-out dyed eggs that hang from the branches with little paper birds also hanging from the branches. i look for a website for a reference.
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
4 comments:
Keep it simple! Fresh flowers in a pretty vase and put chocolate eggs around the base!
you could make an "easter tree" with real sticks in a bucket and blown-out dyed eggs that hang from the branches with little paper birds also hanging from the branches. i look for a website for a reference.
Sounds like you are S.O.L. Just kidding. I am raking my brain. I will let you know when something comes to mind.
pottery barn has a similar tree that you can buy, but you could just replicate it sort of. Its on the website, potterybarn.com
Post a Comment