Happy Birthday again!! I love the drawing from the fair and all the pictures. I'm so glad the girls and hubbies were able to celebrate your birthday with you. Love you all. Hugs & kiss's.
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
6 comments:
I love the pictures..I always wanted to have one of those drawings done! How fun! Love, Deona
Nice picture. So I understand that clara doesn't like sheep. Made her cry. Looks like you had a fun day. JVH
Your pictures look professional, I love the lighting...did you edit them or is that natural fair lighting?
Got to love the Fair!!!
So I just got caught up on your blog and Happy Birthday. It was so fun to see you. You are a great mommy and how's the rash?
Happy Birthday again!! I love the drawing from the fair and all the pictures. I'm so glad the girls and hubbies were able to celebrate your birthday with you. Love you all. Hugs & kiss's.
Post a Comment