
Check her out! She is dang cute. I've been waiting all day to get the pictures and they are finally here. So what one do you like better? I have another question. What do you do with a 12 x 16 picture of your kid? Its a long story but we were, I mean I was planning on taking a family picture and having that be our 12 x 16 but Chris decided at the last minute he didn't want to do that. And this 12 x 16 is part of the package we got. So instead of a BIG picture of our family we have a BIG picture of our kid. Don't get me wrong, I love the picture. Its just BIG!
Friday, March 7, 2008
We got the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love the pics Julia! I think I like the first one better, but they are both adorable!
Hi Julia, I just figured out how to write you! Ilove the blog!! Thank you for making us feel like were a part of your beautiful family! I can hardly wait to see you all again.... Tonight Jim is speaking at a tri stake youth fireside! Rachel is going with us and a friend of hers too! I just want to thank you for updating the blog so often I get to show everyone at work too! It's kind of like when Chris was on his mission and we would race upstairs to check for his emails, now we run upstairs to see pictures of you Chris and Clara Rose. Thank you, Love you, Deona
Oh my gosh...she is DARLING! Where did you get the pictures taken? I can't decide. Ok so I am in the same boat. What do you do with a HUDGE picture like that? Beats me. Clara Rose is so cute. It would be one thing if she was ugly and you had a 12x16 picture to hang. love you and miss you! Someones birthday is coming up! What do you want?
I can't get over how cute Baby Clara is!!!!! I love both of the pictures! I can't pick just one! The story about getting the huge picture is funny :) I have no idea what you should do... but it would be cute to frame it and put it up in your bedroom.... I don't know :)
Miss you!
I would hang it and be proud! When Carson was about two months old, I accidentally ordered a larger than life photo. I was planning to give one away but I was embarrassed because no one else wants a ginormous picture in their house, no one that is except the proud parents. Who do you guys think Clara looks like?
Let's see the family pic! Those are cute pics of Clara. I think she looks like Chris!
Dang cute! As far as the the big picture goes put in her room and call it good!
Post a Comment