Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trip to Palm Springs

We Celebrated our 3rd anniversary!
Monday, May 5

We went to one of our favorite restaurants that we have been deprived of since we moved to Blythe, PF Chang's. It was yummy. As we we were walking to Pf Chang's we found a pig and we had to take a picture with him.
Clara went swimming for the first time at the hotel that we stead at. She wasn't as excited as I thought she would be but, it was still a lot of fun. She really enjoyed wearing her swim suit.
She looked dang cute!
We walked along the strip in palm springs. We looked at really pricey store. We were amaze at the price tags. We also went to a Mexican restraint since it was Cinco De Mayo. It was really good.
Chris and Clara outside our nice hotel.
Tuesday, May 6
On our anniversay we went up on the Aerial Tramway.
It was so much fun. So many beautiful scenery's and beautiful trees. We felt so far away from the desert but we weren't the far away. CRAZY!
That was the tram the took us to the top of the mountain. Talk about scary! I was so ready to get out of that thing. But once I got up there it was all worth it. I wasn't to excited about going back done though.
That is us in front of the scary tram. Also Clara loved the tram ride. I don't know what is wrong with her. I was ready to put one of her diapers on me. I'm not joking. As we were waiting in the tram to go back done something was not working so they had us get out and wait until they fixed that problem. I was ready to stay there for the rest of my life. But anyways we had so much fun on our little trip.


2 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

You are so funny Julia. Congratulations! I can't believe it's already been 3 years...Clara is getting so big and beautiful!

Tiffani said...

Doesn't it feel so good to get away?! You guys really are the cutest, especially little Clara.