That video was awesome! I got up this morning and put make up on. After watching your video it is all gone! Are know our family is forever!!! I love you !!!--Jennie
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
5 comments:
That video was awesome! I got up this morning and put make up on. After watching your video it is all gone! Are know our family is forever!!! I love you !!!--Jennie
Jules, I too loved the video. What a nice poem Deona wrote. Please tell her I said so. I love you.
Julia, You are amazing!!! What a beautiful tribute to your brother. I love you, Deona
i can't believe how much him and levi look alike! what a sweet post.
That was a great tribute to your brother. We would love to see you when you are in town, just let us know when you are free. See you then!
Post a Comment