Saturday, May 31, 2008

7 months

7 Reasons I love Clara
1. I love how happy she is in the morning, but I don't like the hour. Six is not my favorite time to get up.
2. I love the way she is during her bath time. She acts like she is at a day spa getting all these nice treatments. When she is all done getting ready she looks at her self to make sure she looks good.
3. I love it when I'm feeding her cereal. I can't give it to her fast enough. It's really funny.
4. I love it how her mouths is always opened.
5. I love the way she acts when her dad wakes up or gets home from work. She can't stop looking at him and she gets all excited.
6. I love the way she reaches out for you when she wants you to hold her.
7. Finally, I love her sweet spirit. You can tell she is special. When I hold her I can tell she was with her heavenly father and my brother John not too long ago.




There is alot more things I love about her. You will just have to wait until next month when she is 8 months. Crazy, time flies fast.

9 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

You make me cry. I miss you so much and can't wait to see how much Clara has grown!

Anonymous said...

I love that you feel so strongly the importance of every moment. I just watched the blogger you did on John and my heart is so full it wants to overflow out of my eyes.
I love you. Hugs and kisses to all three of you.

Anonymous said...

Julia, you are a beautiful mother. I love that you take the time to enjoy every minute. I know that your family will enjoy Clara, but I will be going through withdrawls, so hurry home. Love, Trish

The Lamb Family said...

I know what you mean when you said time flies by. I feel like Caylee has grown so much in this first 1 month of her life! Clara is sooo cute, Julia!

Bryan Jensen said...

It looks like Clara's hair is growing. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Love you!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

that was me by the way!

Lizz Rucker said...

Hello Julia
You're family is beautiful. Clara truly is an angel, you are both so lucky.
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to write back to you.
I hope one day to come meet you and the rest of the family.
Things are complicated right now, you will have to call Mom for some details.
No matter what you will all be my family - even though we have not met I know that we have all been brought together for a reason.
Love from Canada
Elizabeth

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Julia!! I love your baby! She is so yummy!

kelsey said...

How precious does she look in these pictures?? oh my goodness, she is so cute!