Friday, May 16, 2008

No self control!

So yesterday before I went to the salon I promised myself I would get a trim and cut some bangs. Well then I saw a cute cut in a magazine and I had to have it. Good thing I like the cut.
Does anyone else have this problem?


8 comments:

Leslie said...

The cut looks great on you! And since you are a hair dresser yourself, it will look good everyday. Unlike me - my hair looks good the day it gets done and that's it.

What does Chris think of it?

Raquel Ruggles said...

I LOVE IT! You look so hot. Is the color the same? I am totally obsessed and now I kind of want my hair to look exactly like it. I cannot wait for you guys to visit. I would love to watch Clara if you need a babysitter for your temple session. Let me know! Love you!!!

The Jensen's said...

Julia, I love your hair! It is so dang cute on you! I have an appointment to get my hair done. We will just have to see how short I go.

Anonymous said...

The cut looks soooo Cute!!! Jim and I love it. Can't wait to see it in person.

Rocia said...

i love your new cut!! super super cute.

Lyndsay said...

Julia! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog! Your baby is beautiful! We are getting married October 25th so I hope you guys can make it out here. Your hair cut is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that is adorable! I like it on you! I have that problem! The bad thing is...once you start...it's easier to go shorter and shorter! But...seriously...that is SUPER CUTE! PS...I like the color! At least it looks like a dark brown...I don't know though...considering it's a black and white pic!;)

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

you look good no matter what you do! can't wait to see you!