Thanks for putting me on this earth and going through all the not so fun pregnancy stuff and doing it 8 times. Your awesome for that.
Thanks for all putting up with me and all of us kids.
Thank you for the great example of being a mother and a wife. You are great a what you do.
Thank you for taking care of us when we are sick. I remember after I had surgery you sat in the hospital room while I sleep and you waited for those couple of minutes I would wake up to talk to me. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for the spirit you have in your home. It is something I strive for everyday.
Thank you for all those times I came home from elementary school crying and you comforted me.
Thank you for taking us on all those family trips. I loved them especially when we would go and see grandma and grandpa John.
Thank you for always packing a sack lunch everyday I went to school. I miss those lunches
Thank you so much for showing me how to take care of a newborn baby. I couldn't have done it without you.
Thank you for being my best friend. I miss watching all those romantic movies with you.
Thank you for always being home when we came home from school.
And finally thank you for the for raising me in the gospel. I'm so grateful to have a mother that loves me and cares about my future.
I love You!
Happy Mother's Day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment