Wednesday, April 30, 2008

6 MoNtHs

Our little girl is 6 months today.
She has been begging for food lately. Its been real bad. I haven't been able to enjoy a meal for awhile.
She looks at us with her puppy eyes and then we give in and let her have a taste.
We can't help it. She is dang cute.
I just can't wait for her begging to stop. She is like a dog when she begs.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

She is Adorable!!! Are you coming to Roseville soon? We would love to meet her.

LaDonna and Ben said...

What a cutie. To bad Simeon and Clara are cousins. They would make a cute couple.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

She's already 6 months old. I can't believe it! She is very yummy. Can't wait to see you guys!! love you!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! I love the pictures! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks and her tummy. Love you, Deona