... with comments from strangers.
Example 1: A couple of weeks ago I was walking out of the grocery store with Clara to get into the car and a ramdom guy I did 't know came up to me and said " You need to put a hat on your child . The suns going to burn her head." And I smiled and said " I need to do that sir. Thank you."
Okay, There is a million things that I have to bring when I leave the house with Clara. That is just one more thing I have to carry. No thank you! It would be way different if we were doing some activity outside. Of course she would have a hat on, but come on, the grocery store to the car. She is fine.
Example 2: My breaking point. I was at walmart with my friend and Clara and we walk past a grumpy old lady. As we were passing her, she said "That baby doesn't miss a meal", in a grumpy stuck up way. I was mad. I wanted to say " Have you miss a meal!"



7 comments:
That is so annoying. Why do people feel like they need to give pregnant ladies or new mothers so much advice. I know we need help, but from crazy random strangers... no thanks. I can't wait for you to come! I miss you so much! I talked to Ladonna today for a minute and she reminds me of you.
You are the perfect mom for Clara, don't listen to those crazies! I love the messy face pictures, she is gorgeous!
Yes, people are really rude sometimes. Just couple of weeks ago (when Caylee was 2 weeks old) brad and I were at costco and this random lady lifted the blanket we had over her carseat and touched Caylee's face. I freaked out and was thinking don't touch my child!!!
I love it when absolute strangers try to give me advice on keeping my kids safe. ie: "You should have your kids sit down in the grocery cart". or and this is my favorite... "If you let your kids go on that rope swing their arms could rip out of their sockets".
Uhhh, okay!
People can be very rude, just smile and walk on. I haven't checked the blog for almost a month and I don't know why because I love seeing the pictures. They are sooooo cute and I love your new cut, you always are beautiful.
julia you make me laugh!
people are dumb.
lol about missing a meal! my doc says i dont feed my baby enough. that makes me mad too!=)
Post a Comment