You are sooooo sweet! I am going through withdrawls! Sorry I didn't check it out earlier. We were at the River work thing. Not as much fun without you guys. I can't wait for you to come back. Max is doing great. He sleeps hard every night. We have our pool up now so we'll have to swim when you come back. I can't wait to see Clara in her bathing suit. Tell your family I said hello. Love ya, Trish
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
5 comments:
I can't believe she has so many teeth! Sara is still teething her first 2!
You are sooooo sweet! I am going through withdrawls! Sorry I didn't check it out earlier. We were at the River work thing. Not as much fun without you guys. I can't wait for you to come back. Max is doing great. He sleeps hard every night. We have our pool up now so we'll have to swim when you come back. I can't wait to see Clara in her bathing suit. Tell your family I said hello. Love ya,
Trish
Jules, I never feel like I get to spend enough time with you. I love you, I love Chris and I absolutely love Clara.
Jules, I never feel like I get to spend enough time with you. I love you, I love Chris and I absolutely love Clara.
In case you didn't get that the first time I told you twice. I'm a complete dork.
Post a Comment