Sunday, February 10, 2008

A day out of the prison (home)








This past week I was lazy and Clara wasn't in a good mood. So I didn't leave the house much but once Saturday came around I had to get out. Chris and I decided to go to Havasu and spend a day because stake conference was there that night. It was so much fun. We went with our friends, Trish and Bryce Mirrals. They have two cute boys. We went to a street fair and looked around at the different stuff. The boys went rock climbing and had a pony ride. I found a fun baby boutique store and I bought Clara a cute hair pretty. Chris said I should try to make her head bands. I think he said that because the little thing cost six dollars. I thought that was a good idea so I'm going to try to make some. So I will see how I do. After the street fair we had dinner and then we went to stake conference. I guess it was good. Chris and I spent the whole time in the hall with a screaming baby. And everyone in them meeting could hear her beautiful cry. Yeah right. It was awful. But really she did really good for the most part of the trip. She was just dang tired once conference came around. So the trip was lots of fun and I got out of my prison.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Did you see the London Bridge in Havasu? That is a fun little city.

LaDonna and Ben said...

Julia,
Sometimes it feels like prison doesn't it? Okay I will try to post a prego picture. It is not going to be a pretty sight seeing as how I'm the opposite of photogenic and I have a large growth. I'll try to take a winner.

Judd's said...

Beautiful Clara is growing too fast! I need to see you guys soon, it feels like it's been forever! Love you!