Hey Juls...cute pics! Guess what...you've been tagged! Go to my blog...and copy it...then paste it in your blog and fill out the answers! Can't wait to read it!
Hey Julia, Jennie finally has a blog you can link to it from my page. Brodey is a cutie!! How are you guys? Did you have a good valentine's Day? Love you!
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
6 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! Mom and Dad are incredibly good looking! Hope you have a good day! Give my love to the family. Love you.
Cute pics - Happy Valentine's Day!
Hey Juls...cute pics! Guess what...you've been tagged! Go to my blog...and copy it...then paste it in your blog and fill out the answers! Can't wait to read it!
Hapy Valentines Day! Thank Clara Rose for the valentines and especially her pictures. Grams
I loved that you drove away on a motorcyle. I have so many good memories with you. Happy Valentines Day! Love you.
Hey Julia, Jennie finally has a blog you can link to it from my page. Brodey is a cutie!! How are you guys? Did you have a good valentine's Day? Love you!
Post a Comment