Sunday, February 17, 2008

TAG



I'm not good at these tag things, but here I go.


What is your husband full name? Christpher James Van Horne


How long have you been married? 3 years in May.


Who eats more sweets? That is a easy question. I do. I buy the sweets and I make the sweets so its a lot easier to eat all the sweets.


Who said I love you first? Chris did. I think I was to ckicken to even say it.


How old is he? 25


Who is taller? Um... let me think. Of course Chris. Everyone is taller then me.


Who is smarter? I don't know. I'm sure there is things that I don't know but chris know everything about. And I'm sure Chris has now idea about hair and all that fun stuff.
Who can sing better? Definitly not me. I can sing with beans. Chris actually has a really good voice but he doesn't like to say so. My Grandma John has been bugging him to sing in the choir and he finally gave in.
Who does the laundry? I do. Fun Fun Fun!
Who pays the bills? I do. Not my favorite part of the month.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Fun thing. For some reason I want to be the furthest from the door so chris can protect me. So that's why I'm on the right side.
Who mose the lawn? Chris does. I have know idea how to mose the lawn. I probably should learn.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but there will be some nights that I'm lazy or busy with the baby and he will make dinner.
Who drives? Chris does. We can always get places faster when he drives. Its really nice when we have to go out of town.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know. I guess we are both stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Well, chris asked me if he kiss me. So I guess he did.
Who asked who out? Chris asked me to a fireside and then he couldn't get enough of me and a couple days later he asked me out to dinner and a movie.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Well I just asked Chris and he hit is chest and said I do.
I tag Melissa, Raquel, and Amber

2 comments:

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Thanks a lot!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Love the pictures and your comments were too cute. What fun!
I love you, please give Chris and Clara hugs and kisses for me.