I remeber when I was little I would play with dolls and I would put them on the shelve when I was done. Well, I found out quickly that Clara is not going to be that easy. Yesterday I woke up and both of my breast felt like they been punched. Both of my breast had breast invection They hurt so bad. I was tired and had no desire to do anything. Clara didn't like that at all. She wanted so much attention. She got bored with everything within 5 minutes. I was desperate for a nap. She finally decided to be nice and take a two hour nap. And I slept every minute. Sad to say its not any better today. All I can do is hope for a better day tomorrow.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Julia, I wished I lived next to you so that I could wisk Clara away. I'm so sorry, breast infections are the worst. At least we can learn from Jennie's experience. I love you and hope things are better tomorrow.
Julia I'm so sorry!! breast infections are no fun! breast, what a weird word. Try repeating that over and over in your head. Maybe that will get your mind off your breasts. Ha ha! Love you. Get better!
Hey Julia, I've been meaning to add a comment to your blog and just never have. I love looking at it and your entries are so fun and entertaining to read. I felt like since the word breast was mentioned this would be a great one to add to. I hope your on some sort of medication to help with your breasts. Adam has a suggestion for Chris - constant and continuing massaging of the breast could possibly help.
Post a Comment