OHHHHHHH Julia-- CONGRATS!! Finally she's here!! YAY!! She looks ADORABLE! We are so excited for you and Chris and your new lil' family. You are going to be such a loving MOMMA!
She is totally chubby already! Congratulations, she is beautiful. I am so jealous that yours is already here. Keep us posted with Clara. Hope you are recovering well and Chris is taking good care of his ladies. Your family is beautiful!
Congratulations! When I called earlier I didn't know that Clara was born, but I'm glad that you didn't answer your phone(hopefully you were resting). We can't wait to meet her!
Julia and Chris, She is absolutely beautiful. I glad to see that she doesn't have black bushy eyebrows :) Hope all goes well. We will be praying for you guys. WE LOVE YOU!!!-Jennie and Jeremiah
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
11 comments:
OHHHHHHH Julia-- CONGRATS!! Finally she's here!! YAY!! She looks ADORABLE! We are so excited for you and Chris and your new lil' family. You are going to be such a loving MOMMA!
Congrats Julia! Your baby is super super cute.
Ambers friend.
She is totally chubby already! Congratulations, she is beautiful. I am so jealous that yours is already here. Keep us posted with Clara. Hope you are recovering well and Chris is taking good care of his ladies. Your family is beautiful!
she's beautiful! Babies are just so precious! Congrats and get sleep when ever you can!
Beautiful!! We're so happy for you guys!! You'll have so much fun with little Clara!
Congratulations! When I called earlier I didn't know that Clara was born, but I'm glad that you didn't answer your phone(hopefully you were resting). We can't wait to meet her!
Hooray ....great job guys! Now the real work begins! :)
oh she is adorable. perfect little petite features. yummmy! congrats!
Omg.! She is so cute!!! Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Julia and Chris, She is absolutely beautiful. I glad to see that she doesn't have black bushy eyebrows :) Hope all goes well. We will be praying for you guys. WE LOVE YOU!!!-Jennie and Jeremiah
She's adorable. Love you guys! you're going to be awesome parents. Give all my love to sweet Clara Rose
Post a Comment