


Grandma Hancock left today and I can't get any
sadder then I am right now. She has helped out so much I don't know if I can do it without her. Luckly I was able to give Clara an actual bath yesterday so my mother helped me. There is still a lot of stuff that I'm nervous about but hopefully everything will come naturally. Right now I"m having a problem with her snacking . I feel like a human passifire. Clara woke every hour last night just to eat for 5 minutes. It was really frustrating. So if anyone has any pointers please tell me.
5 comments:
You will be just fine, Julia! Clara is beautiful! Sorry, I don't have any wise advise for you, but I'm sure you will find a way to do everything.
Is it dumb that I'm actually giving advice? I would change her diaper every time she wants to eat so she's good & awake...hopefully that will make her want to eat longer....I hope that helps a little. Don't worry you will find a balance!
I love your mom. Actually, I love your whole family. I wish I could give you some great advice, but you are smarter than me now. You'll have to give me advice in the next week or two. I love you, and hope you figure everything out soon. Give Chris and Clara smooches from us!
hey there momma... you are doing a great JOB! You can do it!! I would let her cry for a little while. Sometimes they wake up and just "smell" the mamma and her milk and think they want to eat again to be comforted. Let her cry for 10-15 min (if that) and see if she falls back asleep by herself-- don't touch her. She should be sleeping, and need to eat atleast every 2 hours. Sorry this is a story-- I'm no pro, it's just what I found that worked for Brennen. Experiment each night :) good Luck
I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving! I love the bath pictures of little Clara, she is so precious! Love you!
Post a Comment