It's Christmas time and Chris and I are so excited. We spent all monday and tuesday decorating. It was so much fun. Sad to say we had to buy a fake christmas tree because christmas tree don't last too long here in the desert. I just have to find a spray that smells like christmas trees because it wont be the same without the smell. Chris spent all day tuesday putting up the lights outside. He did such a great job. The sad thing is our neighbor parked his big truck right in front of our house so you can't really see it from the street. But we can see it and that's all that matter.
Clara is all ready for winter. She is sporting her pink boots. Don't you love them.



6 comments:
Your house looks great! And Clara is sooo cute!
The comment you left about the Jazz wasn't me. Hell no! Bryan was going to do his own blog and I told him not to. I probably should have just let him. Your house looks beautiful! By the way did you see the pics I posted on my blog? Take a look! See you at Christmas I love you!
Those boots are killing me!! Where'd you get them?? I LOVE them!!
the house looks so christmasy and beautiful! I love the tree too!
LOVE the boots! so cute
I dont know if you remember me but I was in Rsvl 9th with you and I just wanted to pop in a note to say that being a Mommy really becomes you! Your family looks great! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment