Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hallloween Cookies and Ugly FEET

My poor feet! I just had too much fun making cookies that I didn't realize my feet were swollen.


Today I had a burst of energy. So I decided to make cookies instead of cleaning the house. It was a lot of fun. I just forgot that it was one of my grandma's recipes and it feeds about a million people. So then I spent the rest of the day figuring out who I was going to give the cookies to. And I still have way too many cookies left over. I'm just hoping that it doesn't show at my next doctors appointment.

10 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

Why is it that when we get a burst of energy, we want to cook desserts instead of cleaning?! I am totally the exact same way. If it makes you feel any better, my ankles were totally swollen on Friday and Saturday night. Maybe retaining fluid is contagious. If it is, thank you. Swollen ankles are so sexy and attractive. Love you and you look as beautiful as ever.

Leslie said...

You look so great! I certainly don't miss my swollen ankles.

Julia Kelly said...

Hey Julia...had to say "hi" Love Clara's room...looks super cute! You're looking super cute yourself...i can definitely relate with the swollen feet. I was so swollen with Loraya. My thoughts are with you guys.

Kaisa Bailey said...

You are way too cute! Your feet look so painful though...do they hurt? Good luck with Clara coming soon!

Kaisa Bailey said...

You are way too cute! Your feet look so painful though...do they hurt? Good luck with Clara coming soon!

sheena said...

You make me feel so much better. I feel like pregnant girls always start to clean before the baby comes. I was ALWAYS baking. Like everyday. You are so cute and I can't wait to see Clara!!

Your sweet family is in our prayers.

Raquel Ruggles said...

i am sad to inform you that there is still no Cosette. I had a dr.'s appointment and she said that I will for sure have the baby before my due date. I still have 3 weeks to go, so we will see how correct she is. Don't worry. You will hear all about it. I only have you and Kelsey to call right away (as far as friends go). You guys are basically family.

The Lamb Family said...

You look great, Julia! I can't wait for my ankles to get swollen! I hope I don't have a hard labor... Your baby's room looks sooooo cute!!!

Kaisa Bailey said...

So were the swollen feet worth it?! Congratulations on your little Clara! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope all 3 of you are doing great!!!

Raquel Ruggles said...

I can't wait to hear more about Clara. Call me when you have a minute. We miss you and hope you are recovering well and that all is well with the munchkin. Keep us posted. Congratulations!