As you can see we are finally home. Clara's surgery went as expect, the surgeons were able to remove a scist from her pelvic area laperscopicly. We were really surprised when the surgeon said she could go home the next day, even the nurses were surprised. The doctor said if she eats and goes poo she can go home. Of course Clara started eating and going number 2 right away. We are really excited to have her home. Its a lot of work but we are having fun.
It was Chris' birthday the 5th of November but we were at the hospital. So we decided to celebrate it today. We had lots of fun. Chris favorite present was having his baby girl home.



9 comments:
Oh Julia SO glad to hear this!! You guys are the CuTeSt lil family, and Clara is BEAUTIFUL. Who does she look like as a baby? you?-gogeous mamma, you look so good already. Celebrate that you aren't pregnant anymore.... umm by sleeping. Congrats- Julia, we love you. give those sweet chubber-cheeks a kiss for me, and NO PINCHING!
I'm so glad everything went well. Clara is so cute and precious. Happy B-day, Chris! Your are a dad now! Congratulations again, guys!
Woooo Hoooo!!!! Such great news! Congratulations on bringing Clara home. She is adorable. Happy be-lated birthday Chris!
So happy for you guys!! Was the cyst benign? I hope she recovers well. Try and get as much rest as you can. Happy bday to Chris!
Look at my little neice, I just love her SO much!!!
Yeah! I am so glad everything went OK with the surgery and she is home! She is beautiful. Happy Birthday Chris, my fellow Scorpio!
YEAH! So exciting that you are finally home and all are healthy. You look so good already, it gives me hope for the recovery I am dreading. Happy Birthday Chris! Clara is a doll and I can't wait for the girls to meet. (If Cosette ever arrives). Love you!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy to hear she is home!! She's SOOO pretty--Julia I think she looks like you!
happy birthday chris!!
how wonderful to have her home! glad everything went ok, she's such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment