I can't wait to meet her. Cosette has the same outfit. She is so stinking cute and chubby. Don't worry about anything you ever say to me (regarding me still being prego). You are like my sister, which means I don't care or get my feelings hurt by questions from you. I love you and miss you and your little family. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
6 comments:
oh my gosh Julia, she is so cute! i stalked you through Raquel...hope you dont mind!
youre looking great!
She sure is sweet!! We have that same outfit - I love it!
Enjoy having Chris home - and get lots of naps!
i want one! :) sooo sweet
I can't wait to meet her. Cosette has the same outfit. She is so stinking cute and chubby. Don't worry about anything you ever say to me (regarding me still being prego). You are like my sister, which means I don't care or get my feelings hurt by questions from you. I love you and miss you and your little family. Have a great Thanksgiving!
She is getting so big and cute! Happy Thanksgiving!
I love her little feet!
Post a Comment