Tuesday, December 4, 2007

5 Weeks and Getting BIG!



Here is baby Clara. She is getting big and it takes a lot of control on my part not to pinch her. I don't know why rolls look so cute on babies but not on us. I can't believe its been 5 weeks. It feels like I had her 2 weeks ago. Its still fresh in my memory. I'm starting to get comfortable with everything but, it still is a lot of work. One thing I'm having a hard time with is the fact that I can't finish projects around the house now and it was so easy to do before Clara. So if you have any trick on getting your house clean with a baby please tell me. I'm desperate.

7 comments:

Tiffani said...

I too had a hard time balancing my household projects after Carson was born. I now do them when he is asleep or if I'm feeling motivated, one handed.

Leslie said...

Put her in a swing, you'll get more time to get stuff done. Or you can carry her in a baby carrier ie: baby bjorn or snuggli.

Remember the house can wait...babies (and husbands) can't!

Raquel Ruggles said...

she is getting so big and chubby. i can't wait to meet her. she totally looks like chris in the last picture. she is such a doll! i'm so glad our babies came out cute, and that we don't have to worry anymore about having ugly babies. i guess i wouldn't really know if Cosette was ugly though. nobody is going to tell me that my child is ugly. also, Cosette thinks I too am a human pacifier. What did you do?

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

You have to just come to the sad realization that houses don't ever stay clean with kids! Hire a nanny! Just kidding! I can't wait to get my pinches in! Bryan

Julia, hello! Its hard enough with just a husband around so get used to it! It's a sad deal. All I can say is every free moment try to get something done. D the things that are absolutely bothering you first than go from there. I love you Julia, good luck!

Kaisa Bailey said...

She's getting cuter by the minute! The only one I'm sure that is irritated by your house not looking perfect is YOU! I'm sure everyone else would think it looks Great. Enjoy your time with her, it flies away SO fast

Kaisa Bailey said...

another good house cleaning tip that I'm sure you'd love....
Have Chris do it (:

The Lamb Family said...

She is so darn cute! Good job with all the decorations!

by the way, please send us your home address. my e-mail is: reiko1983@hotmail.com

We miss you guys and hope all is well!