Okay, I know that I always wanted to move to Blythe, but there is alot of good things about Blythe and lot of bad things. Today I had to go to Kmart (the only store in blythe) to get string for a youth activity. But of course the didn't have string so I had to try three other store until I could find string. I know if I was in Roseville I could find string in five minutes and only have to go to one store. That is only exciting part of going out of town. There is a Walmart and especially Target. So I guess the good thing about Blythe is we save a lot of money because there is no place to spend the money.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Come to Roseville anytime! We miss you guys. Come shop and Stock Up!!
That is so funny, Julia! I can't believe how expensive L.A. is, but when I think of where you guys are living, I'm glad that we have multiple stores to choose from. I hate the traffic here and how expensive things are, but there are so many things going on. Hey, post a picture of you. I want to see your belly!;)
No Target!! You're a trooper!
I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited, because you are the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to see you next time you come home. Hopefully Clara Rose will be here!
JULIA!!! I was so excited to see your blog. Can I see some pregnant pictures so I can compare myself to you and feel better. It is so nice to see that we are so close in size. I miss you already and hope you aren't too miserable. I love you. My blog is famillederuggles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment