Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am alive

WOW! Time flies by fast. I don't feel like I've been busy. I think I've been taking to many naps. We are getting closer to the ends of our pregnancy and I feel like I can't get any bigger. But of course I wake up every morning feeling like gained ten pounds. I just keep on tell myself six more weeks. Now I have to go to my doctor every two weeks. I know that doesn't sound bad but when it takes two hour to get to you doctor appointment and your baby is hanging out in your ribs the whole time, you probably want to cry. And that is exactly what I do. Other then that everything is going good. We are working on the babies room. We are going to start working on painting the room next week. So I will post pictures when we are done.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Two hours to go to the doc, how many times do you stop to pee? We thought of you the other day when we ran into Mark and Rochelle (your prego twin). Anyways, we miss you guys! Can't wait to see her room!

The Lamb Family said...

That is a long way to go see a doctor. I guess you have no choice, especially where you are living now. So what color(s)is your baby's room going to be? We are excited for you guys!

Leslie said...

I hope the hospital isn't 2 hours away..How are you going to decorate the nursery?