Friday, October 12, 2007

Trip to Palm Springs

Chris and I finally got the babies car seat. And Chris was putting it together.
When Chris and I got out of town for doctor appointments we take max to his neighbor friend. And this is what he did right after we picked him up. He had to much fun!
Here is a picture of me. I'm 36 weeks . Sorry it took awhile. Our camera broke and we had to buy a new one.
Chris and I took our long trip to Palm Spring for our Doctors appointment. It turn out to be alot of fun. But we were died tired when we got back. We found out that I was dialated to 1 1/2 cm and the baby drop. So that was exciting news. The doctor said we could have the baby sooner then we think. But I don't want to get my hopes up. But Chris thinks the doctor is right. So we will see. While we were in Palm Springs we went to a couple of store that we haven't been into for like 4 months so that was exciting. We also went to my favorite place to eat. ROUND TABLE PIZZA! I love the food there and sadly the closest place is palm springs. So I made it a tradition everytime I have a doctors appointment I'm going to Round Table. We also took a tour of the hospital we will be having the baby. It was really nice. After the tour we start our long drive home.

4 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

I love Round Table too... but you already knew that. I am so jealous that you are starting to progress. You are so cute and you look so sexy pregnant. Love the carseat. We got ours last week. Getting our carseat made me feel so much better and so ready to have the baby come. We love you and cannot wait for Cosette to meet Clara!

Tiffani said...

You are definitely looking pregnant, but as beautiful as always. I can't wait for you and Chris to become parents because it really is the best! We miss you guys, keep up posted.

Raquel Ruggles said...

Kaisa had Rafe! He was born this morning around 3:00 am. He was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. Kaisa says he totally looks chubby and they are both doing great. I am totally jealous. I am so done being pregnant, and am sure you can relate. Love you guys.

Leslie said...

You look great! Hope everything goes well! Sara is here and we are on the mend.