Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Shower


This is a fun short movie of the baby shower


This is one of the many of things that I got at the baby shower. Isn't it cute. Clara is going to be BLINGIN' right away. I love it!


5 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

Cute stuff! You are probably ready for Clara to come out, huh? YOu look great by the way. We miss you guys. HOpe all is well.

Leslie said...

Baby Showers are so fun! Did you ever receive my package I sent last month?

Raquel Ruggles said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, or for your family. I love you.

sheena said...

Julia you look so cute prego!! I LOVE the name Clara...it was one of our choices with Lucy!

Rocia said...

julia, it was so good to see you! how are you feeling? is there a baby yet? xoxoxo's, rocia