Monday, October 22, 2007

Clara's Room



Here is Clara's room. we Finally got it finished. We had a lot of fun decorating and painting. we put chair reeling up and painted green strips between the chair reeling and the base boards. We love it! We justg can't wait until Clara comes home. And I can't wait until she is out of my belly. We have a doctors appointment this wedsday so hopefully I have progress more.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Her nursery is so sweet...love it!
Glad you made it home safe. Hope your appointment goes great.

Kaisa Bailey said...

Her room is so cute Julia! Good job...Our little Rafe and her can date someday. Well I guess she can have her pick between my boys, there are 3!

Raquel Ruggles said...

Clara's room is so cute. I love the curtains over her crib, and the mirrors, and the colors, and the stripes on the wall, and, and, and... I think I could go on and on. It turned out so cute! I was so glad I was able to see you last weekend before we have the girls. Keep me posted about your appointment, mine is on thursday. I love you.

Judd's said...

it's a little sanctuary, beautiful! I can't wait to meet little clara

Tiffani said...

I am always impressed by how cute you make things, Clara's room looks awesome! The end is near, hang in there!