So we got Clara a walker looking thing because she was pushing the kitchen stool around. We were hoping by getting the walker she should would figure out walking and it worked! Saturday in the afternoon, clara was standing next the couch and I was a couple feet away. I asked Clara to come to me thinking she would get on her four and crawl but she actually took a couple of steps. Chris and I got so excited and she loved all the attention. So I didn't get a video of her walking but it is a video of her walking with her walker. Take a look.
*warning! It may cause dizziness.



8 comments:
SERIOUSLY? SATURDAY! How did I not know? I know I've been busy, but I would have held a parade or something! Oh my gosh, I am sooooooo proud of the Big Girl Clara! She will be walking everywhere by her birthday. I will bring the boys over to see her perform!
She rocks the walker thingy! I'm so impressed. Gunner watched the video with me and he was looking for Clara!
Congrats! How exciting. Pretty soon she and Jade and run around together.
That is so stinkin' adorable. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. I am way proud of her. That is so awesome. Trish is right...she'll be walking by her birthday and running the show.
Our girls are getting so big. It is such a bittersweet thing. You are so exciting for new milestones and tricks, but at the same time I want them to stay little forever. We miss you so much and I could just eat Clara. I don't think she could get any cuter. Also, your house looks so cute.
She is too cute! I think Max is a little jealous. :)
The video is great. She's probably running by now. Watch out!! Hugs & kisses to all. Love you!!
That's awesome!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how big she's getting. I haven't seen her since she was all round and drooly. Hope we get to see you soon.
Benny
Post a Comment