I will start blogging again.
I love blogging don't get me wrong. I would blog 24/7 if I could. That would make my husband crazy and my daughter feeling neglected and I could never do that.
The past month has been crazy busy. This is what we have been up to.
I wish that was really the reason we were busy this month, but its not true. We all have been under the weather. Not fun at all. Clara had the fever twice in 2 weeks. We took her to the doc and long story short she has allergies. Chris come home one morning from hunting sick with the flu. So not fun. And last but not least I got another breast infection and I took care of that and the result from curing the breast infection I got a yeast infections. SHOT ME! Sorry this could be to much info but I feel a lot better when I talk to people about it. And that is not the only reason we have been busy. Chris and I both have been really busy with young men and young womens. There is always something going on. And when we think we have a day of nothing to do nothing turns into a whole lot of everything. But we enjoy our callings and I would never trade them in. Chris started a new shift and it seems like it throws every schedule we have out the window, which drives me crazy, but we are finally figuring it out. I also have been busy just trying to keep the house clean. It seems every since Clara has been crawling the house feels like its just been put throught a wind storm and by the time I can clean it up its back to being dirty again. What can you do. Well, that is my excuse for not blogging. Hopefully I will be blogging soon.



7 comments:
Yeah! A pic of me and my girl! I am posting some from that day too if you don't mind. What a fun way to kind of end Summer. That pic of Chris was Hillarious! He looks good in pink. He has way too much estrogen in the house. I feel his pain as I am overwhelmed with testosterone in mine. Thank you again for my beautiful flowers and gift card that I am trying to figure out how to give back! You guys are family to us, and doing things for eachother just goes without saying. Let's hang this weekend. I want to play "farkle".
Sick babies are the worst, well maybe a breast infection is worse. Both are miserable. Clara's swimsuit is so cute! I just want to nibble her little thigh. We miss you and wish you guys lived closer... Someday right?
Yeah! You're back! I love the pictues... Deona
Your reasons WAY better than mine. You and Clara are beautiful (Chris isn't bad either with the bow in his hair).
she is so so big!! you guys are so cute!
It has been way too long since we've seen you guys, this working full time thing make time fly by. Hopefully this weekend works out, I'm really excited to have your help registering! I'm finally really focusing on getting ready for baby boy Judd. Fun stuff!
YAY, blogs are back! Love keeping up with you guys and seeing all your cute pictures! :)
XO
Post a Comment