Clara loves her baths. She would stay in there all day if she could. Clara has four rubber duckies in her tube and there is one that she loves the most. The first thing she does when she gets in the tube is try to find her duck. Its very entertaining. She loves splashing but when the water get in her face she give me an evil glare. Like I am the one splashing. She is a crazy girl and Chris and I love her go death.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Clara's favorite time of the day
Posted by Van Horne at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Too bad I didn't have her duckies at my house. I think I traumatized her when I tried to give her a bath. Next time, I'll request the duck. Miss you guys. Hope you are having fun. Max is having fun too! Tell Amber and Nic we say "hello", and "UPDATE YOUR BLOG!" I want to see her preggers.
Post a Comment