... to Clara's headbands!


I know I am sad too. Everyone at church is asking where's her headbands? And all I want to do is cry. I love her hair pretties and they looked dang cute on her. But her hair is getting to long and her head is
getting too big. All they do is fall off her head. So the other day I just wanted to try it one more time. I was hoping for a miracle. Within 5 minutes it was slipping off her head. So I am saying my final goodbyes. I will miss you headbands! I will see you on my next baby girl.
So now I'm experimenting on Clara's hair to see what to do next. I've tried a couple of things that I will put on the blog when I get a good picture. But I need some ideas. HELP!
2 comments:
I'm soooooooooo sad! Although Clara's headband looked pretty darn cute on me this weekend! LOL. I'll post pics soon. You are a hair genius, you'll figure something out that is equally adorable. And anyway, Clara is cute with or without the hair pretties.
Now you'll just have to make some adoreable hair clips my talented little sister. I have to echo the first comment. Clara is cute no matter what.
Post a Comment