Thursday, September 25, 2008

11 months

I know Clara isn't 11 months yet, but I am afriad I will get to busy like last month and not do it at all. This month I am going to change it up a little. Instead of tell you guys 11 things I love about Clara I will tell you 11 ways Clara has changed a the last couple of months.

Here it goes!
1. As you guys know Clara cannot wear headbands. So she wears little clips and bows. They make her look older. It makes me happy because she looks so cute, but at the same time I am sad because I don't wont her to grow up.
2. Clara may have allergies we aren't sure. Where we live it has tons of fields and and so we are thinking its from that.
3. She is starting to repeat words. FINALLY! She says Daddy, Mom, and Brad (her boyfriends name hehe)
4. She is walking along furniture. She loves it! We got her a walker looking thing and she is started to push it all around. I have a video that I will post.
5. Clara is only breastfeeding twice a day. yeah! And in a couple of days I will be shooting for once a day.
6. Clara finally is clapping. And I can get her to give me fives. It is fun.
7. She is also waving goodbye.
8. This one is my favorite. She will give me kisses on demand. I LOVE IT!
9. Clara has a fashionations for my earrings. Everyday she will look and she what is in my hear. I just don't like it when she tries to grab the earrings.
10. She started giving the best of hugs. She will hold on to me for a really long time. I love it!
11.Clara has changed so much that I feel like we need a baby in the house. And I am not really ready yet. But she has become a wonderful daughter and I know we will be best friends forever.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What a cute girl. Brad will be a lucky man. :)

B.T.B.B. said...

Oh she looks sooooo big in that pic!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive that I haven't been on the blog since the middle of July. Clara is changing and growing sooo much. I look forward to seeing all of you next month.
Lot's of hugs and kisses to all of you.

LaDonna and Ben said...

The clips look great.