Wednesday, July 30, 2008

9 months



9 Reasons Dad loves Clara:
1. I love the way she gets excited when I come home from work.
2. I love it when she sits in front of me and while I play the guitar. She tries to sing but it's really yelling.
3. I love her original personality.
4. I love the way she looks like me and has the same facial expressions.
5. I love the way she is in her own bed and out of mine.
6. I love the way she gives me hugs when I am holding her.
7. I love the way she throws her arms about when she's excited.
8. I love when she seeks comfort in my arms when scared or hurt.
9. I love when she looks at me and says "Daa", even though it's not intentional.

5 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

so sweet Chris! You guys are such awesome parents. Clara is truly blessed!

The Lamb Family said...

That is so cute, guys! She is growing and is beautiful! Pictures look great; love them all;)

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh and cry. I love the way you are both the best parents ever!!! I love the way you love each other and beautiful Clara sooo much! You are all such a blessing to me! MOM ...Nonnie
Happy 9 months Clara the Big Big Girl!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are delightful and I love the things that Chris loves about Clara. She must be in heaven to be able to go. It's OK just put everything that you don't want her to get into out of reach. Love you all, lots of hugs and kisses.

The Bowldens said...

she is SO beautiful!!! She is the perfect mix of her mommy and daddy! but seriously... what a gorgeous little girl!