No Clara! NO, NO NO! What are you doing? Those are the words that are coming out of my mouth all day long. You are probably wondering why. Well, she is crawling. I love the fact that she is crawling because she is a happier baby, but she is into everything now. When she first started she would stay on the carpet which I loved. But everyday she goes further and further. I think its time for my house to be baby proof. So I need ideas, because I have no idea what I'm doing.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love mobile Clara! I can not wait to see you guys, so come visit us soon! Julia, we need to go baby registering!
Big, big Girl! I love the video. It gave me a little Clara fix. Miss you guys already.
how exciting! it's been a while. How is everyone? love you guys!
Hey Jules,
I'm not big on keeping my kids out of things. I like to remove all temptation. Basically, anything you don't want her to get into put it away. I love ya!
Great blog and cute video. Of course she goes for the thing she can do the most harm with. Babies are so funny. She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment