Monday, July 14, 2008

My first...

...time throwing a baby shower?
my aunt jessica and her kids
Friends from church
more friends
amanda the mommy and my grandma john and my other aunt mariann
The beautiful cake. I didn't make it. A girl in my ward made it. Isn't it awesome


It was so much fun.The shower was for my cousin, Brannon's wife Amanda. As you can tell in the picture that she doesn't look prego. Well, she had her baby early, 29 weeks. She had problems with her blood presser. But the baby is doing great and we were able to still have the shower which was awesome. I had a lot of fun decorating. I'm a little mad because I didn't take a pictre of all the deco but what can I do now. As you can tell there was a lot to eat and we had a lot of fun playing games. One of the games you had to guess what melted candy bar was in the diapers. It was funny seeing people put the noises in the diapers. We had the funniest time with a lot of laughter.

Don't forget to look at Clara's blog. You will read about our little adventure of getting her in her own bed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia, How special! The shower looked like so much fun! I bet Amanda loved it! You are the best! The Clara in the crib story is great! Jim and I love the video clip of crawling too! Love you so much! Hugs and kisses Deona

LaDonna and Ben said...

Everything turned out so cute. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else from you. Oh, and a huge node of agreement about the cake. I would have had a hard time even cutting into it.

Kollen Marchant said...

Hey, thanks for doing that. I know she really appreciated it. And I wish I could have been there to enjoy in the festivities. Your awesome.

B.T.B.B. said...

I am soooooo bummed I missed it! It looks beautiful of course! Miss you guys so much. Can't wait for hugs and kisses with Clara.

Lyndsay said...

Hey Clara is getting so big! By the way I just realized that we have the same background on our blogs, what good taste you have!

The Bowldens said...

you did such a cute job! i miss seeing all you guys!!!