Wednesday, July 2, 2008

8 Months

Well I am a couple days late on her 8 month thing I have going on, but better late then never, right. I was going to do it yesterday but, it was one of those day's where I didn't have a lot of good things to say about her. I am hoping I'm not the only one who has those day's.

Here it goes, Drum roll please,
8 Reasons I love Clara
1.I love her hair. Actually it is a love, hate realationship. I love that she has hair, but it is really ackward.
2. I love the way she touches my face when she is really happy or she wakes up in the morning. She is so gentle.
3. I love the fact that she is finally starting to crawl. I know it is going to be a lot harder for me but she so badly wants to move around without me helping her.
4. I love it when I read her a book. she looks at every page. she is so smart.
5. I love the fact that she has finally become momma's girl. She is totally cuddling with me and giving me hugs. I love it.
6. I love the way she starts laughing at nothing. She just does it to be heard.
7. I love the fact that she is finally sleeping in her own bed. It is worthy for it own post so I will tell you later.
8. I love the fact that she is my daughter and that she realize on me to take care of her. It has been such a great blessing to love and care for Heavenly Father's child. I can't thank him enough for bring her to me.

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

What you wrote was so sweet. I love you Julia and can't wait to see you again. Give Clara a pinch and a squeeze from Brodey and I.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,
I miss you all!!! I still havn't put away the toy and book corner and the portable highchair just got put away. I love the picture of you and Clara.... Some days can be long.... You are beautiful! I love you! Deona . . . Nonnie

B.T.B.B. said...

Hey, I have 8 reasons why I love Clara too!
1. She's Pink
2. She leaves her headbands on that I love so much.
3. She reaches out for me when she comes to my house.
4. She has the cutest rolls on her arms and legs.
5. She stares at me funny when I have foils in my hair.
6. She smells soooooo sweet!
7. She knows how to rock a swimsuit even with chubby thighs! She inspires me to do the same.
8. Did I mention, She's PINK!
I love this girl! Thank you for sharing her with me.

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I,ve visited the blog and had to catch up. I make copies of everything but I don't know how to download the giggles but I could listen to it over and over. We love you all and I'm so happy Clara is crawling I know she must be so happy to move. So watch out mom. Hugs and kisses to all of you.

Sarah said...

I found the blog!!! :) I just sent you an email asking for the address BUT....I found it. :) I LOVE reading it, and can't believe how big Clara has gotten! She's such a cutie. Huge props to the monthly "I love Clara" posts, it really reflects what an awesome Mommy you are! :)