Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Visit

My mom, my brother Levi , my sister Ladonna and her 3 kids came and visited Clara, Chris and I last week.


We visited the FARM.
The boys went shooting with Chris.

The gun is bigger then the boys, but they had a lot of fun.
While the boys were shooting we painted Haven's finger nails and she did her own toe nails. She did a really good job.
We also did a photo shoot.





We pulled out the slip and slide and the kids had a lot of fun.
THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING TO VISIT!
I miss you guys already.



3 comments:

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

How fun! It's always good to see family. Love you!

The Bowldens said...

i wanna know what kind of camera you have cos its awesome!

LaDonna and Ben said...

I really had a great time. I love your little family and your cute little house.