It looks adorable! I did the same thing last July...cut it to my shoulders and was thinking it was way short...and now...it's barely past my chin in front and is like 3 inches long in back! What we do when we have kids?!!;)
It looks great! We agree with Marc and Raquel, you look good no matter how you cut it! We are looking forward to seeing you soon. We love you, Jim & Deona.
Looks good Julia. You always look good though. Jennie and I were talking about how every picture you take you look absolutely gorgeous! I hate you! J/K you know I love you! Clara is getting so big. can't wait to see her!
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
11 comments:
you look great, very sassy!
LOVE IT! And it isn't too short. You look good no matter what your hair looks like.
Your hair is so cute! i LOVE it. Your little family is SO cute Julia!
ps--i have a BLOG NOW! WOOHOO!
I Love it! Can't wait to see it in person... Love, Deona
It looks adorable! I did the same thing last July...cut it to my shoulders and was thinking it was way short...and now...it's barely past my chin in front and is like 3 inches long in back! What we do when we have kids?!!;)
I love your hair! Super cute! Good job!
Chase likes it too :)
It looks great! We agree with Marc and Raquel, you look good no matter how you cut it! We are looking forward to seeing you soon. We love you, Jim & Deona.
Love it! Your hair always looks cute and you are super sexy in that new apron of yours. I guess short mom-hair is in because we are all doing it.
One word, SASSY! I absolutely love it.
The haircut give you a lift,great for summer. Way to go..
Looks good Julia. You always look good though. Jennie and I were talking about how every picture you take you look absolutely gorgeous! I hate you! J/K you know I love you! Clara is getting so big. can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment