There is one thing better then seeing your husband get beat and that is being able to beat your husband up. Thursday night Chris, Brennen my cousin and there friend Bryce were able to teach the Relief Society ladies self defence. It was so much fun. Chris as you can see was wearing a body suit and the ladies were able to practice some of there moves on him. The picture right above is me trying to get away from Chris, but don't worry ladies I got away and got a couple of punches in. I really enjoy everything and it was nice to let out some anger. It was bottle up for a really long time. Just kidding! We all had a lot of fun. Enjoy the movie.
And don't forget about Clara's blog. clararosevanhorne.blogspot.com



3 comments:
Well now that looks like fun! I hope you and the ladies were able to learn a few things. Being prepared is always a good thing.
Jim VH
You should tell chris you need more practice and it would give you a good excuse to let out some pent up frustration. Just kidding
I wish I could have seen that...
How fun! Love you guys
Post a Comment