
It was Nic, my brother In-law 30th birthday a couple of days ago so we did a couple funny gifts for him.

Of course Clara had to try on the funny glasses.

Everyone had so much fun holding Clara. Everyone took turns.

We decided to go to the park and eat my all time favorite taco from LaPaloma. We had so much fun.

And Max and Gunner had so much fun too.


And of course we had to take a family pics of us since we were all together. We all so much fun. Thank you everyone for coming to Blythe to spend a fun weekend with us!
4 comments:
I know...babies grow way too fast and pregnancy lasts way too long! Weird how that works! I can't believe how big Clara is! She is sooooo adorably chunky! I am sure that is hard not to pinch...especially since you're a Hancock!;)
I love your blog. I didn't really go on a cruise. It was a joke. Love you! Clara is looking ultra yummy. can't wait to see you in a couple momths. I will call you soon.
i love that clara's little belly is hanging out in the last pic. cosette misses her and is so excited to see her in june (we hope you are still coming).
How fun! by the way hottie! you look good. See you in June!
Post a Comment