Clara, do you love Aunt Amber? She cracks me up. Yesterday at the gym the Shake Your Booty song was on the radio, I thought of my little dancing Clara. I miss you all! Love you
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! HOW ADORABLE! Holy cow! I can't believe that she has finally found out about "No". So stinkin' funny! My stomach hurts from laughing.
This is so funny! Clara is adorable, but you already know that! :)
She is so precious. She totally reminds me of Cosette, maybe because they are close to the same stages. We love you and miss you terribly!
Goodness!!!! I love the way she giggles at herself!!! That is a great video clip. Miss you guys. Love Nonnie
Clara, do you love Aunt Amber? She cracks me up. Yesterday at the gym the Shake Your Booty song was on the radio, I thought of my little dancing Clara. I miss you all! Love you
I could eat her up! She is soooooooooooo cute!
I can't believe how much she's changing. How delightful when she cracks up at herself. The dress looks adorable. Hugs and Kisses from to all of you.
Post a Comment